Skip to Main Content

We are always concerned to hear about any negative experiences that our visitors may have.

This website is a marketing application and has no legal jurisdiction to intervene in these matters.

If you have a complaint, you need to resolve this matter directly with the operator. Alternatively, the Department of Economic Development website provides details about complaining effectively.


Talk to the accommodation provider first (generally they will have their contact details listed on this website or with If the provider does not resolve the issue to your satisfaction, you can further your complaint by contacting the Department of Economic Development or Ajman Tourism Development Department.


If you wish to make a complaint about the Police (for example speeding fines or Police treatment), you can do so by visiting the official website or contacting them directly (+971 6 740 9999).

Payment disputes

Your financial institution (credit card company, bank etc.) may be able to help dispute charges on your behalf.